I give you my friend, April!
- What have you OVERCOME? Insecurity
- What was your turning point? I don't know if I could say I've had a "turning point". It continues to be such a journey of grace. Every time I feel that I've conquered it in one area of my life, it pops up again in another area. I moved past the insecurities of fitting in and I was proud until I realized I was letting insecurity creep into my mothering. God uses it all to draw me closer to him and increase my awareness of just how desperately I need him. In that sense, my "turning point" is continual - I'm always overcoming it through Christ as He continues to redeem me.
- 5 word life mantra - What does God need from me today? (yes, its more than 5 words!)
- Quote you live by - This changes all the time. Seriously, every few weeks. Right now, though: 2 Corinthians 9:8, "And God is able to make all grace about toward you, that you, always having a sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work."
- Website - www.insideoasis.com
- Twitter- @aprilwingfield
- Facebook- April Wingfield