I want to ask you to join them today. All across our great state, we are asking folks to give a donation of $5 to the American Cancer Society. There are many reasons to give, but here a few
- give to honor someone you know who is fighting cancer right now
- give to remember someone you have lost to this disease
- use today to give a "high 5" to someone in your life who is doing a great job. What better way to be honored than with a life saving gift
- maybe you wanted to go out for Mexican food an instead decided to stay in - donate that $5 instead!
- give to just say thank you to those volunteers who daily work to raise life saving funds.
yea, I'm pretty convinced that $5 can make a difference!
Just follow this link to my Relay page and give as you are able!! I promise to do the Mexican hat dance and say 'ole!