Here are this week's topics:
17. Christmas Beverages - are you a hot chocolate or cider person? Maybe you like a Hot toddy instead? What makes it feel like the perfect Christmas beverage? – share your recipe
18. Stocking stuffer ideas - what are your traditions around stockings? Does Santa deliver your stocking? Is it in an actual "sock" or does it come in a different form?
19. How has Christmas changed from your nostalgic view as a kid to your view as an adult? Which one is better? What made that happen?
20. Ornaments –
a. What’s on top of your tree – angel, star, something else? Is there a person who always has to put the tree topper on, or is it just part of getting the tree decorated? Is it the last thing to go on the tree?
b. Ornaments - Are your ornaments family heirlooms or do you have “pretty” ornaments
c. Ornament tradition – favorite ornament, an ornament you always put on the tree, do you get a new ornament every year to represent/symbolize something during the past year? Do you have an ornament that has to be on the tree for it to feel like Christmas?
21. Nativity - who is your favorite character at the manger? Who can you most identify with? Who do you wish you were more like? What’s your connection?
a. Do you put out a nativity set? Does it have special significance?
b. Do your kids have a special nativity set?
22. Christmas around the world – have you spent Christmas in another country or would you like to? Is there a tradition you know another country shares that you can explore? Or one that is crazy?
23. Gifts - one gift you are anticipating getting – one gift you are anticipating giving