I wasn't sure about 2015 at times. It kicked off with a bang and has had its own ups and downs. But, I can say this has been a year of loads and loads of ups. I'm so grateful or so many things. Life is full. My calendar stays packed. I have friends and people that love me. I feel like I've found my stride. I live in one of the coolest places ever (seriously, I think NWA is the best!)
I have much to be thankful for:
- NWA feeling like home
- finding your tribe and developing friendships
- Junior Achievement has become one big blessing and a place I feel like I was made to volunteer!
- I have an amazing group of friends that I get to encourage and cheer on. I love being surrounded by fearless women making a difference in this world - like the real kind of everyday differences.
- working in a role that is pushing your limits, making your stretch your skills, giving you opportunity to learn new things, and allowing you to be something you never dreamed...its a good gig!
- working at a place that lets you volunteer and invest in the community
- Starbucks Mobile Pay - I might be, being lazy here, but when you can order your coffee from a mobile app at the red light before you get there and walk in and they ask if you are Keisha and your coffee is on the counter..I'd say 2015 is definitely winning
- Walmart Grocery Pick-up - I'm not being shallow...it really is great
- having friends and mentors invest in you and push wind in your sails (it really might be my 2015 theme!)
- the Northwest Arkansas Bloggers have been a huge blessing. I've loved this #NWArkCares campaign that has made me want to write and write lots and has given me a place to pursue life passions
- writing/developing/implementing Family Ministry equipping tools has been a highlight of the last year. Working with and leading a team of people on an initiative that I wasnt sure we could do has been a big "life stretcher".
- feeling validated and respected as an expert in my field - and actually knowing what I'm talking about - its been fun to be part of several social media campaigns, teaching technology classes and just investing in people that have no knowledge and move them to confidence is a pretty good feeling.
- serving on the NWA Tech Council and NWA Tech Summit Marketing Team
- learning how to develop a Wordpress blog for work when I do everything personally on Blogger
- cleaning out my garage and learning that simplicity really is a better way
- And, this guy. He makes my heart soar!
We have more than people in 95% of the world have and we are grateful. May our hearts be ever content by the bounty of blessings we have been given!